Newton Building

The Newton Building is a 1908 commercial building in downtown San Angelo. Local architect Oscar Ruffini designed the building for businessman W.E. Newton to house a furniture company and the Massie Furniture Company occupied the four-story brick building for the better part of the twentieth century. The building retains its historic storefront, materials, massing, and design and conveys its significance as an early-twentieth century commercial building in San Angelo’s historic central business district

Address

12 East Twohig Street
San Angelo, Texas

Category

Survey